Big Sandy Ambulance receives grant money for new Rig


September 23, 2020

The Big Sandy Volunteer Fire and Ambulance Department is pleased to announce that it is the recipient of the Montana Department of Transportation EMS Grant Program Award. The department has been awarded $196,200, which is 90% of the cost of a new Type 1 Ambulance equipped with a Stryker Power Load and Power Cot system. The department will be responsible for the remaining 10%, valued at $21,800.

This new ambulance will serve as a replacement for one of the older ambulances. The oldest ambulance was purchased in 1998 and the newest in 2003. Both rigs have been dependable vehicles, but are sh...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024