The Big Sandy Mountaineer -

Requesting Emergency Conservation Program Assistance for Flood Damage


July 18, 2018

Montana FSA:

July 2018 Newsletter

Farmers and ranchers suffering severe damage from flooding can request assistance through FSA’s Emergency Conservation Program (ECP). Affected producers can request ECP assistance through their local FSA office.

The types of ECP practices that can be available under this program include:

• Removing debris from farmland

• Grading, shaping, or releveling severely damaged farmland

• Restoring permanent fences

• Restoring conservation structures and other similar installations

ECP is administered by FSA to assist producers with the cost of recovery a...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 10/19/2021 04:36