The Big Sandy Mountaineer -

Getting By

 

January 13, 2021



During the chilly months, we rely on appliances and equipment to keep our living and work areas warm. Please be aware fossil fuel burning appliances and equipment produce carbon monoxide. Some of these include gas and oil furnaces, boilers and water heaters, and gas, oil and kerosene space heaters.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, deadly gas making it very dangerous. High concentrations can cause death within just a few minutes of breathing it in while lower levels can make you sick.

When appliances and equipment are properly installed and maintained, they produce only...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020