Hands Save Lives

 

May 31, 2023



Do you know what to do if your loved ones heart stops? Of course you’d call 911, but what will you do while you wait? If CPR is started within one minute of a person becoming unresponsive, they have a 90% chance of survival. Those are pretty good odds, but survival rates dwindle quickly. Their chances decrease by 10% for every minute that the heart is not beating. Living in rural Montana means you can drive from one side of town to the other in just a couple of minutes, however, it also means that help may be hours away. Especially on rural roads or winter conditions. While most people kn...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 05/18/2024 11:44