Cooper Jenkins Benefit set for July 29
July 12, 2023
Cooper Jenkins was in a critical freak accident. He was working on his water well when a pocket of natural gas exploded. Cooper drove himself to the Big Sandy hospital, was taken to Benefis, and then was put on a jet and flown to Salt Lake Burn Center. He has burns on his face, ears, neck, and hands. According to recent news, he has started his acid treatment to remove dead skin. It's a very painful process.
Cooper's wife, Maddie, and her son, Haze, were in Melrose with her father. The rest of the family, Don and Misty Jenkins, his parents, have also traveled to be with him. Sister, Make...