Senior Center News
May 2, 2018
The Senior Center now has a Facebook page, they post the days menu and the soup of the day. Please check it out and like the page.
Menus for the week:
Thursday, May 3- Polish Dogs, Fries, Ambrosia Salad, and pudding
Friday, May 4- Reuben Sandwich, broccoli, and cauliflower salad, Peanut butter cookies.
Monday, May 7- Cold Roast Beef sandwich, lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickle, chips, jello and pudding.
Tuesday, May 8- Sloppy Joes, mixed veggies, coleslaw, and lemon bars.
Wednesday, May 9- Chicken Alfredo, mixed veggies, green salad, garlic toast, Peanut butte pie.
Recipe for the week:
• 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
• 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped
• Add all ingredients to list
1. Mix artichoke hearts, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; add spinach, tuna, and red bell pepper and toss