November 27, 2019
Are you looking for ideas to liven up the large gathering dinner conversations? Or perhaps you need to steer the conversation in a different direction. If so, here are some conversation starter questions for all age—do not forget to involve the kids.
• If you could have named yourself, what name would you have picked?
• What do you think is the hardest thing about being a kid?
• If you could eat only one food on this table for an entire year, which one would it be?
• If you were an animal, what would you be?
• Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
• Who is the funniest person at the table and why?
• Pretend you just won $5 million. What’s the first thing you would buy?
• What do you think is the hardest thing about being a parent?
• What are you most thankful for this year? (You knew it was coming.)
• If you could redo yesterday, what would you do?
• If you could only eat three things for the rest of your life, what would they be?
• If you could be famous for something, what would it be?
• How did you celebrate Thanksgiving when you were my age?
• What was your favorite thing about where you grew up?
Whether you use one or many of these questions, I hope you have some fun listening to others’ answers and answering them yourself.
Follow us on Facebook @ChouteauCountyExtension to keep up to date on what is happening in Chouteau County Extension and 4-H or contact Janell at the Chouteau County Extension Office at 622-3036, email@example.com or in the green building next to the Chouteau County Courthouse at 1308 Franklin St in Fort Benton.
Montana State University, US Department of Agriculture and Montana Counties Cooperating. MSU Extension is an equal opportunity/affirmative action provider of educational outreach.